Laser Hair Removal in Hoboken uses a laser, or focused beam of light, to directly target your hair follicles underneath the skin. When the laser hits the hair follicle, it inhibits or prevents any further hair growth. Typically, more than one Laser Hair Removal treatment is necessary to achieve the results you want. This is because your hair constantly grows in different cycles of time. Touch-ups on a periodic basis may also be required.
In the News
- What’s the difference between Botox, Xeomin , and Dysport ?
- Did you know that 60 million adults have tattoos? And 15 million of these want it removed? It seemed like a good idea at the time…but life changes.
- Dr Tag Lipo Case Video 3 Edgwater Med Spa NJ
- Dr. Taj Khan treats the “bunny lines” of the nose with Botox!
- Will I get bruising/swelling after my treatment?