Restylane® is a dermal filler that smooths out the lines around the mouth and eyes. It is frequently used in conjunction with BOTOX Cosmetic and other dermal fillers, such as Juvederm®, Radiesse®, Restylane Lyft (formally Perlane)®, and Fat Injections in order to fill in long-standing, deeper wrinkles which may have already formed. Restylane® and other dermal fillers are also used in the restoration of areas of fat atrophy around the eyelids, cheekbones, and mouth. This provides a refreshed, younger-looking and naturally-lifted you.
In the News
- What’s the difference between Botox, Xeomin , and Dysport ?
- Did you know that 60 million adults have tattoos? And 15 million of these want it removed? It seemed like a good idea at the time…but life changes.
- Dr Tag Lipo Case Video 3 Edgwater Med Spa NJ
- Dr. Taj Khan treats the “bunny lines” of the nose with Botox!
- Will I get bruising/swelling after my treatment?