Did you know office based tumescent liposuction is the safest form of liposuction? By not being heavily sedated as in a hospital or Surgicenter setting, the Dr is able to more accurately position you and properly guide the suction cannulas for enhanced safety and better results. In fact, he may have you stand up during the case to assess the effects of gravity during the liposculpture procedure. Dr Khan considers liposuction to be a fine art and strives for the absolute best results for his patients.
In the News
- What’s the difference between Botox, Xeomin , and Dysport ?
- Did you know that 60 million adults have tattoos? And 15 million of these want it removed? It seemed like a good idea at the time…but life changes.
- Dr Tag Lipo Case Video 3 Edgwater Med Spa NJ
- Dr. Taj Khan treats the “bunny lines” of the nose with Botox!
- Will I get bruising/swelling after my treatment?